Thursday, December 29, 2011

So, another year is about to be over. It seems like only a short while ago this one was starting. I hope everyone has had a good 2011 and wish you nothing but great things for 2012. I'm not one for resolutions for myself, more like attainable goals. I have a few. One of them is to bring you the best I have to offer, from my kitchen, as well as my friends and families kitchens. When you have a family of good cooks the possibilities are endless. I am finding that everyone has a favorite recipe that is shareworthy. Most of them have a particular memory or history, which makes it more special. I hope to provide a little entertainment along with delicious, tried and true, realistic recipes for you.
Thanks to everyone who has taken the time to view my blog. It isn't something I planned to do, I sort of just started it on a whim. Curiousity about blogging led to to a google search, which led me to blogspot, next thing you know, I had this blog! The name just came to me, for once, that name that I despised so as a child, that is now fairly popular, has now provided me with a catchy, fitting title for something that is bringing me such joy. For those of you who don't know me personally, I have always went by Lila, only Delilah for business stuff. It just kind of rolled off my tongue, and here I am! Sometimes being spontaneous is a good thing! It has served me well lately. Maybe I will make a resolution this year...To live in the moment...Happy 2012!
I got a bunch of yummy stuff coming your way!

No comments:

Post a Comment