Thursday, November 10, 2011

Fudge Pie

This an easy recipe. I got it from a wonderful elderly lady I used to work for. No telling how many generations have cooked this recipe. It is amazing what you can learn from listening to senior citizens. They have experienced things that most of us can never imagine. She was a master at being thrifty and she taught me how to cook many things that I didn't even know I liked!

1 cup sugar
1 tablespoon flour ( I use self rising, but I don't think it matters)
1/4 cup cocoa
1 stick margarine softened to room temp.
1 teaspoon vanilla
2 eggs
Mix all the ingredients together and pour into a regular size pie unbaked pie shell. Bake in preheated 350 degree oven for 25 to 30 minutes. If you want to make a larger or deep dish pie I suppose you could double the ingredients, although I've never tried this. I just make two instead. You know one won't be enough! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment